My research interest lies in algebraic topology and differential geometry. In particular I am interested in the interplay of curvature conditions (mostly positive scalar curvature) and cobordism theory.
Publications and Preprints
- J. Ebert, G. Frenck. The Gromov-Lawson-Chernysh surgery theorem. Preprint, 2018. arXiv:1807.06311
- Master's Thesis: On the Gromov-Lawson surgery theorem, 2015
- 2019 Research Seminar on Topology, University of Fribourg: The action of Diff(M) on metrics of positive scalar curvature.
- 2018 Young Topologist's meeting: Topology and Positive Scalar Curvature.
- 2016 Surgery and Geometry (16w2689): Surgery and Positive Scalar Curvature.
You may find my academic CV here.